Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Effects of Drunkenness



Last night, one of my roommates decided to purposefully get drunk because she wanted to see how she how it would feel. I mean, you see it on TV and hear about it from other people, but sometimes I guess, you want to know for yourself, "What kind of drunk am I?"

Anyway, my roommate's friend brought over a ton of alcohol. The selection consisted of rum and coke, jungle juice (some kind of fruit punch with Bacardi rum), Cosmopolitans, and Hypnotic (some kind of French vodka). I happened to be at a party earlier so I didn't get to witness how much she actually drank but when I got back...omg.

I would say that she is definitely the super giggly type. She laughed at nearly everything, and also herself. She also likes to ask ALOT of random questions, repeat things she has said at least 4 times, and stare blankly into space. I remember at one time she said "Fuck you" every minute during our card game. Even though this was entertaining for the most part, I knew when she said, "I don't feel so good..." I could take this as a sign that the bathroom was going to be her sanctuary for the next couple hours.

The most epic part of the night was yet to come. While my roommate hurled for the next hour, head hung over the toilet bowl, our apartment complex suddenly had a power outage! Of all things to happen now! Of course, my drunk roommate didn't have a clue that the lights weren't working so we had to hold flashlights over her head so she would aim in the toilet and not on our bathroom floor! After that episode, we moved her out to the couch area and gave her a plastic bag in case she started feeling ill again. She ended up passing out on the floor and that was the end of the night for her.

Long story short, she got what she asked for and now she knows. Her experience actually makes me wonder what I am like when I get drunk, but the hurling doesn't sound like an activity I would like to do after the fun of being drunk is over. Well, all in all, an interesting night and I got some great video footage of her! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment