Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Top 10 Behaviors that Bug the s*** out of me

Okay, so I've come to this point where I've bottled it all up and now it needs to be spilled out. Here are a list of the top 10 behaviors/habits that people do that seriously irk me:

1) People with annoying laughs or high pitched voices. Somehow these people also end up asking the most questions, questions that usually end up being the stupidest ones.

2) People who sit around and do nothing even though there are things that can get done. Omg, I hate this point with a passion!! Basically, these people are lazy and are similar to sloths. Except sloths are cuter and have no reason NOT to be lazy.

3) People who criticize me even though it is unjustified. I do something to the best of my ability...and they STILL find things to point out and embarrass me with.

4)People who tell me I'm incapable of doing something. Who said I can't do it if I never tried?

5) People who talk behind my back and are all smiles up front. You people are the worst.

6) People who are overly optimistic that it crosses over the line of reality. I'm not saying that optimism is bad, but let's have a reality check sometime, hmm?

7) People who talk too much or don't talk at all. Please don't speak 1000 words per minute that I can't comprehend what you're saying, but don't bore me with your silence.

8) People who give you the cold shoulder as well as those who ignore your existence. Okay, if I did something wrong then tell it to my face. It's worse when you give me the silent treatment, write a long facebook message, or text me about your complaints. Girls do this so perfectly, I'm ashamed to be a female sometimes.

9) People who complain about their sorry life and sit on their ass all day waiting for some miracle. News flash: nothin's gonna happen for you.

10) People who are too cheap (it shows) or people who spend too much. You guys just can't seem to find a balance. ALSO, I hate people who are cheap on the inside but like to be showy and rich on the outside to other people. You're just as bad.

Okay, so this post may be offensive to some people, but admit it, you've all been this way or you've met people who do these things. I bet it pisses you off just the same. Call me a pessimist, but that's the truth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment